Identity: COSPACE, S.L. (also the Provider)
Address: Ronda de Sant Pere, 52, Ático, 08010 Barcelona
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
COSPACE, S.L., as the party responsible for the Websitewww.aticcoecosystem.comin accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (RGPD), Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD) and other current legislation on the protection of personal data, as well as Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you that it has implemented the necessary technical and organisational security measures to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
COSPACE, S.L. has a specialised professional who performs the function of Data Protection Delegate.
If you have any questions about the protection of your personal data processed by COSPACE, S.L. or if you wish to exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation or portability of your data or to organise the destination of your data after your death, you can contact our Data Protection Delegate (DPD): María Isabel Gámez García.
– By e-mail: email@example.com
– By ordinary mail: DPD Grupo Aticco, Ronda Sant Pere, 52, Ático, 08010 Barcelona.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
– To carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with the users of the website;
– To send commercial advertising communications by email, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, in the event that the User has expressly consented to receive commercial communications by electronic means;
– Respond to queries and/or provide information requested by the User;
– To provide the services and/or products contracted or subscribed to by the User.
– Use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your feedback on the service provided.
– Profiling and usability analyses will be carried out.
– The data of customers and/or suppliers will be processed, within the contractual relationship that links them to the data controller, in compliance with the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labour obligations that are necessary under current legislation.
You may revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject “Withdrawal” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with the LSSICE, COSPACE, S.L. does not engage in SPAM practices, and therefore does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorised by the User. Consequently, in all communications that you will receive from the provider, you have the possibility to cancel your express consent to receive communications from us.
We will not process your personal data for any other purpose than those described above except as required by law or court order.
LEGITIMISATION OF THE PROCESSING
The legal basis for the processing of the data is your consent given to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time of ticking the corresponding box when collecting your data.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or failure to accept this data protection policy will result in the impossibility to subscribe, register or receive information about the Provider’s products and services.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labour obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the business relationship established between the parties. In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labour obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the business relationship established between the parties.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS
COSPACE, S.L. does not transfer or communicate data to third parties unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a legal procedure, legal obligation or after obtaining the user’s consent.
Nor will international transfers of your personal data be made without your prior consent, without prejudice to the right to block or cancel your account if there are indications that you may have committed a criminal offence. The information provided will be only that which is currently available to the provider.
The information that you provide us with both through this website and through the application will be hosted on the servers of GODADDY IBERIA S.L.U., contracted to the company GODADDY IBERIA S.L., with tax identification number B- 27324318 and registered office at Avda. Coruña 36, entresuelo izquierdo, 27003, Lugo. The processing of this entity’s data is regulated by means of a data processor contract between the provider and this company. Under no circumstances will this data processor subcontract services involving the processing of data by third parties without our prior consent.
Any communication sent shall be incorporated into the information systems of COSPACE, S.L. By accepting these conditions, terms and policies, the User expressly consents to COSPACE, S.L. carrying out the following activities and/or actions, unless the User indicates otherwise:
– The sending of commercial and/or promotional communications by any authorised means, informing Users of activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information on services and products related to the activity.
-If the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications by electronic means, then COSPACE, S.L. may send him/her communications by electronic means informing the User about activities, promotions, advertising, news, offers and providing further information about COSPACE, S.L. products and services that are the same or similar to those that were initially contracted or of interest to the User.
– The retention of data for the periods provided for in the applicable provisions.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSONS CONCERNED
As a user-interested party, you may request the exercise of the following rights before COSPACE, S.L. by submitting a letter to the postal address at the top of the page or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, indicating as subject: “DATA PROTECTION, EXERCISE OF RIGHTS”.
– Right of access: allows the data subject to know and obtain information about his or her personal data undergoing processing.
– Derecho de rectificación: permite corregir errores y modificar datos que resulten ser inexactos o incompletos.
– Right of rectification: allows for the correction of errors and modification of data which prove to be inaccurate or incomplete.
– Right to object: the data subject’s right not to have his or her personal data processed or to have it stopped.
– Limitation of processing: this entails the marking of the personal data stored, with the aim of limiting their future processing.
– Data portability: provision of the data undergoing processing to the data subject so that he or she can transmit them to another data controller without hindrance.
– Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): the right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing which produces effects or significantly affects.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you believe that your data protection rights may have been infringed (www.aepd.es).
PRESERVATION OF YOUR DATA
Your data will be kept for the duration of the business relationship with us or for as long as you exercise your right to erasure, opposition or restriction of processing. However, we will retain certain personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years in the event that we are required to do so by the courts or in order to initiate internal proceedings arising from the misuse of the website.
You will not be subject to decisions based on automated processing which produce effects on your data.
The user is informed that the means enabled by the company to communicate with customers and other affected parties are the corporate telephone, company mobile phones and corporate e-mail.
If you send personal information through a means of communication other than those indicated in this section, COSPACE, S.L. shall be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures provided by the means of communication in question.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
The data collected by the data controller are as follows:
– Those provided by users through the different services offered on the website.
– Those included in the different forms provided on the website
– Data collected through “cookies” for the improvement of the browsing experience as reported in the cookies policy.
Refusal to provide the obligatory data will mean that it will be impossible to deal with the specific request in question. Usted declara que la información y los datos que facilita son exactos, actuales y veraces. Le rogamos que nos informe inmediatamente en caso de que se produzca algún cambio, para que la información procesada esté siempre actualizada y no contenga errores.
If you sign up for the service via our website www.aticcoecosystem.com you may be asked to provide us with some personal information.
CORPORATE WEB PORTAL
Cospace, S.L. provides its customers with an internal social network or corporate web portal so that they can interact with each other. Each customer will be informed of its existence and, if he/she wishes to use it and gives his/her explicit approval to be included in it, access will be facilitated by creating a new profile.
We inform you that COSPACE, S.L. may have a presence on social networks. The processing of data carried out on people who become followers on social networks (and/or carry out any link or connection action through social networks) of the official pages of COSPACE, S.L. will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations of the social network that apply in each case and previously accepted by the user.
COSPACE, S.L. will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network, informing you of the provider’s activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the Social Networks allow.
The publication of content is prohibited:
– Are suspected of being unlawful under national, Community or international law or of engaging in activities suspected of being unlawful or of contravening the principles of good faith.
– That infringe on the fundamental rights of individuals, violate online courtesy, annoy or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and in general any content that COSPACE, S.L. considers inappropriate.
– And, in general, which contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, COSPACE, S.L. reserves the right to remove, without prior notice, from the website or the corporate social network any content deemed inappropriate.
Communications sent through social networks will be incorporated into a file owned by COSPACE, S.L., and the Supplier may send you information of interest to you.
In any case, if you send personal information through any social network, COSPACE, S.L. shall be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures applicable to the corresponding platform, and the user should consult the corresponding specific conditions of the network in question if he/she wishes to know them.
The data you provide will be treated confidentially. The Provider has adopted all the technical and organisational measures and all the necessary levels of protection to guarantee the security in the processing of the data and to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, unauthorised processing or access, in accordance with the state of technology and the nature of the data stored. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the processing and recording in files, programmes, systems or equipment, premises and centres comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in the regulations in force.
In the event that the user subscribes to our newsletter, we inform you that the data provided will be processed to manage your subscription to the sending of our commercial communications and will be retained for as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of processing. When no longer required for that purpose, they shall be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure pseudonymisation of the data or complete destruction of the data. The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so.
PUBLICATION OF HIS TESTIMONY
In the event that the user wishes to publish their opinion on the website, we inform you that the data provided will be processed in order to deal with the suggestions, experiences or opinions regarding the products and/or services to be published on the website and thus be able to help other users. The data will be kept for as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing and when no longer necessary for that purpose, the data will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure pseudonymisation of the data or complete destruction of the data. Witnesses will be published on our website. The only personal data that will be published about the witness will be his or her name.
COSPACE, S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence.
For all purposes, relations between Cospace, S.L. and the users of its telematic services on this website are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction, to which the parties expressly submit, and the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona shall have jurisdiction for the resolution of all conflicts arising from or related to their use.