Aticco presents the Smart Builders Pitch Competition at Smart City Expo World Congress 2023
For the second year in a row, Aticco will join Smart City Expo World Congress by organizing a pitch competition that will take place during the Tomorrow.Building event within the congress: the Smart Builders Pitch Competition.
This competition is aimed at giving international visibility and support to innovative startups who are working on shaping the future of building. The call was open for all those projects that offer solutions for the green and digital transition of buildings and urban infrastructures.
The six finalists
Startups from different countries applied to the call, and a panel of judges selected six finalists due to their outstanding scores within the evaluation criteria: project feasibility, social impact and innovation.
Here’s an overview of each startup for you to get to know them:
- SUSTEIN (Spain): A project that changes the status quo of healthcare waste and provides local solutions to transform it into resource- and carbon-efficient materials for architecture and design.
- Square Sense (France): Data platform that addresses the transformation of the real estate industry towards sustainability and efficiency.
- ARTIAL (Spain): AI-driven solution for autonomous inspections using drones that reduces time, enhances efficiency and reduces inspection time by 90%.
- Cellgrid (Germany): The first platform to consistently model socioeconomic, environmental or traffic dynamics in a city at scale based on a fusion of satellite imagery, maps and governmental data.
- Nidus Lab (Spain): AI driven platform that automates the preliminary phases of real estate investment projects, providing users with optimal design configurations and financial projections in real-time.
- Nobody Engineering (Finland): Independent data platform that allows building owners/operators to access data within their legacy building automation systems (BMS/BAS).
The pitch competition
All finalists will pitch their project in front of an audience and a panel of judges on November 8th during the Tomorrow.Building event that will take place within the 2023 edition of the Smart City Expo World Congress. The judges will select the winning project of the Smart Builders Pitch Competition and the winner will receive up to 25K in prizes that include:
- 2 free Full Congress Passes for Smart City Expo World Congress 2024.
- 3 months of free membership at Aticco Workspaces.
- A consulting session with an advisor from AticcoLab network.
- An article about their project published in Tomorrow.City magazine.
- A booth in the Startup Area of Smart City Expo World Congress 2024.
- Media coverage.
- Visibility at Aticco, Smart City Expo World Congress and Tomorrow.Building communication channels.
If you are coming to the Smart City Expo World Congress this year, you can’t miss the chance to listen to the entrepreneurs present their projects and meet the ultimate winner! See you at Fira Barcelona!
We would like to thank the support and collaboration of our Community Partners: 22@Network, Delvy, Beta-i, Innomads, Crowdcube, IEBS, Hanok Agency, Acumen Academy, Antena TrenLab, Spanish Startups, The E3 Initiative and UPF ESociety.